Mon, Oct 02|
Locations listed on ticket
NBC 2023-2024 Before School Program
Slots are available at certain locations.
Time & Location
Oct 02, 2023, 6:50 AM – Jun 07, 2024, 9:00 AM
Locations listed on ticket
About the event
NBC programs requires a registration fee of $65 per participant.
NBC Before School Program is $50/week at the NBC Center.
NBC After School Program at BCPSS locations are free but students must attend the listed school site to be eligible for free participation.
It is the same price whether a participant is present for 1 or 5 days a week.
If a participant enrolls in all interested programs at the same time, 1 registration fee is required. However, if 2 days has passed in your selected program(s), you will be required to purchase another registration fee to join additional NBC programs.
Payments are due on a weekly or monthly basis. Weekly invoices are due every Sunday by 11:59pm and monthly invoices are due every 1st of the month. If a participant enrolls in NBC Care Programs after the 1st of the month and opts for monthly payments, the next monthly payment will be due on the same day each month. Missed payment deadlines will result in a $20 late fee. If your balance exceeds $200, your participants will not be allowed to reregister in any NBC program. With proper communication to NBC Program Director, you may request a payment extension once every 3 months or 4 times a year. Late fees will be applied after requests are maximized.
All NBC programs are non-contractual so you pay as you need, however, all registered participants must pay $50 when participants are absent for the week. To discontinue services, you must advise a NBC Program Director within 14 days in advance to avoid program disruption charges. Program disruption charges are not meant to exceed $200. All fees are due before participants are considered in good standing with the company. All payments must be submitted online or manually via Invoice, Pay Pal, Cash App, Venmo, Apple Pay, or Zelle.
Once you have completed your program registration form, you will be emailed an invoice with:
(1) The amount you will be billed weekly/monthly
(2) Program Start & End Date
(3) Pick-up/Drop-off Times- if applicable
Payments must be made using one of the methods listed on your invoice.
All payments are non-refundable.
NBC Extended School Programs Includes:
-Little Champs Care (unavaliable)
NBC Program Rules
-Students cannot be picked up late 3 times in a month. 3 late pick-ups in one month will result in a dismissal from the program.
-Students are eligible for Champ probation if they break any of the following rules:
- Follow Directions
- Bring water bottles so you stay hydrated!
- Closed-toed shoes on at all times
- Wash hands before you eat any snack or meal
- Wash hands before you exit the bathroom
- Respect Mentors and School Space
- One Voice at a time
- Respect personal Space; No fighting!
- No stealing!
- Clean-up after yourself
- Be Yourself & Be Kind
- Submit report cards and progress reports each quarter!
- HAVE FUN!!!!!
3 strikes and you will be sent home for the day!
2 or more program dismissal will result in a removal from the program.
- Complete registration and waivers. No student are allowed in program without it!
- 3 late pick-ups w/o proper communication with program director will result in a program dismissal for the school year.
- Students not potty trained will be dismissed from program for the day if they have an accident.
- Return permission slips for off-site trips 1 week prior!
- Be active at students' community pop-up shops! Must attend at least 2 of the 4! Pop-up Shop Dates: December 14, 2023; February 22, 2024; April 25, 2024; June 6, 2024
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST SUBMIT AN NBC PROGRAM PARTICIPATION WAIVER!!!
Before School Program
+$1.63 service fee
NBC’s extended care services will follow the Baltimore City Public School (BCPS) calendar. We will provide 1-2 hours of programming during scheduled half-days. Communication will be sent to guardians 1 week prior.
+$1.63 service fee0